Seeking: Accounts Acquisition Crusader
Do you have a keen sense of strategic business acumen? Have a knack for guiding the development of sales leads, making connections and sussing out potential business? Aquent is looking for an Acquisitions Account Director to help us add to our flourishing roster of vetted client companies! As we continue to grow Aquent’s North America Staffing business, we need individuals with strong leadership qualities and collaborative development strategies who can deliver the extraordinary client care Aquent is known for providing.
Not only is Aquent a company that provides marketing and design staffing solutions to much of the Fortune 500, it’s a place where work sometimes feels like play, and where you’ll meet tons of motivated and forward-thinking people. We’re consistently rated best in the industry because of our results-oriented service, and we want to keep the trophies coming!
As Aquent continues to expand, we’re seeking individuals to join our team of Acquisition Account Directors, who are skilled and knowledgeable at directing new revenue by increasing the number of companies actively billing with Aquent.
This is a position where innovative ideas are valued, efforts applauded, and achievements recognized. We prioritize a work-life balance, and support one another so that when it’s time to share successes we know, we can do just that.
About The Job
We need an Acquisitions Account Director to...
• Be responsible for setting strategy, executing that strategy, and achieving revenue growth, in new clients. Responsible for successfully formulating and implementing innovative sales strategies.
• Identify new contacts for prospecting from Aquent Corporate Clients vetted list. Responsible development and successful usage of multiple sources of sales leads (other media, internal and external networking, and investigating new and expanding businesses).
• Identify opportunities for speaking engagements. Build and deliver content for public speaking engagements and webcasts.
• Successfully work with marketing team to develop thought leadership white papers.
• Successfully work with marketing team to develop sales collateral which positions them and Aquent as subject matter experts.
• Build an effective consultative relationship with clients and key contacts during the sales process.
• Key contacts include, Senior Level Marketing, Digital and Creative Services Management, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Diversity and HR.
• Call on prospective clients/contacts by phone and in person by explaining the process and benefits of specialized staffing and to obtain an appointment to discuss their marketing/ interactive design needs in more detail,
• Collaborate with others to develop sales proposals designed to meet individual client needs. Negotiate expectations, terms, conditions, and pricing of services with new clients with support from Service Team.
• Generate orders from client meetings, referrals, networking or showcasing Talent. Introduces new clients to the Agents and appropriate Account Director, handing all orders off to the Account Director or Agent to manage.
• Plan and coordinate the smooth transition of new accounts to a member of the team who will provide ongoing client service, support, and future account development and retention.
• Spearhead responses to RFPs.
• Conduct regularly scheduled internal meetings to update the service delivery teams and management on progress of the account.
Qualified candidates will have:
• A winning personality and desire to connect with clients, assertive sales and closing ability, as well as demonstrated strength in all aspects of the sales process.
• Proven track record of acquiring national or global accounts with sales experience utilizing a strategic and consultative selling approach to Fortune 500 organizations. If you have experience in the retail and e-Commerce space, even better!
• Well-experienced in driving net new revenue, creating tailored proposals, delivering customized presentations to C-level buyers.
• Strong “complex-problem solving” skills and negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of or experience with Marketing, or Design, ideally.
• Proven experience leading all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, account strategy development, discovery/client needs analysis, proposal development, presentations, pricing & negotiations, contract execution and implementation.
• Consistent achievement of sales objectives and quotas
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to successfully interact with individuals at all levels both within client organization and within Aquent.
• Computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Ability to travel as needed for client visits.
• A four year degree in a related field.
What You Get:
A competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k), an ideal work-life fit, co-workers who inspire you and are fun to see every day, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending account, and generous time off.
Oh, and did we mention we have houses in Florida and Hawaii to use for vacations? Because we have that too!
Want to learn more? Apply now!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Seeking: Accounts Acquisition Crusader