Our client's Bellevue-based Mortgage Team is seeking a dynamic Program Manager to lead our client's rapid growth and aggressive sales goals by performing a number of activities related to the company's marketing functions. Our client's business model is based on earning the trust and home buyer referrals from local real estate agents whose clients need financing for their home purchase. Nationally, our client's team ranks in the top 1% out of 3,900 mortgage lenders. They have an extremely positive, family-friendly, and supportive environment and are looking for the next great addition to their team!
The Regional Program Manager is primarily responsible for functioning as a team lead for the region’s marketing strategy and connecting the sales field with marketing programs with an emphasis on increasing company market share and brand recognition.
- Understand region’s specific needs for marketing and work with RVP and District Managers, to draw up their annual marketing strategy and budget.
- Work with each originator in the region, to develop marketing plans, within agreed annual strategy.
- Collaborate with Compliance and Sales departments to land marketing plans and tactics.
- Develop ways to measure success of various marketing initiatives and provide metrics accordingly.
- Leverage multiple channels to target the right audience with the right message.
- Ensure that all marketing efforts are cohesive, compliant, meet corporate guidelines, and align with overall business strategies; ensure outputs are of high standard, respond to the needs of target audience and are delivered within agreed budget and timelines.
- Build relationships with originators and key stakeholders in the field, to become their Go-to marketing person.
- Project manage / assign/ delegate, as required, multiple marketing requests in the queue, to provide best service to the originators.
- Research, incubate and execute bold and innovative ideas for growth and revenue generation at the strategic level in the region
- Perform regional training on the features and benefits of the CRM and marketing communication platforms, drive adoption and measure the impact.
- Own at least one marketing speciality for field marketing team, for eg: customer retention or marketing training. This will mean developing a strategy and plan to drive adoption for that specialty, land the plan across the regions with the help of MC team, and be accountable for measuring performance of that specialty.
- May be required to manage a marketing coordinator or a team of regional Marketing Coordinators.
- Create, manage and optimize lead generation and customer campaign execution
- Work independently or closely with marketing team members contingent upon scope of work, to accomplish daily tasks.
- Assist with coordination of regional events, including industry trade shows, sales rallies, as well as educational events.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by Regional Vice President and Director – Field Marketing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field, along with a minimum of 4 years of experience in project management required.
- Prior experience in CRM software/marketing automation technologies.
- Prior experience in digital marketing strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to design, document and communicate manual and automated marketing processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite.
- Proficient with Google Business Suite.
- Experience with digital marketing analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud or similar.
Applied experiences in building capabilities and/or product experiences focused on engaging end users across channels (email, web, mobile and social).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service within a team environment.
Ability to effectively represent the company to outside parties.
Proficient and effective writing and presentation skills.
Self motivated with a strong attention to detail.
Ethical, with a commitment to company values.