We are looking for an Operations Manager on the Regional Marketing team. This role will plan, coordinate and support our various business and functional marketing teams located across the globe (US, LATAM, EMEA, APAC), ensuring and improving team productivity, efficiency, growth, and health, through the introduction of operational support and methods. The ideal individual for this role has a strong background in developing and executing administrative and operational programs and processes globally to improve the organizational efficiency and team health of a multi-functional group, a unique passion for problem solving, collaboration, and the ability to work autonomously in a highly ambiguous and fast-changing environment.
- Coordination & Support – Coordinate and support the operational workings of various marketing teams (including Marketing Events, Consumer/Brand Marketing, Developer Marketing) to ensure each team’s ability to deliver on expectations.
- Program Implementation – Establish, implement and improve programs and processes to bolster team morale, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Communication – Facilitate coordination and communication locally, regionally and globally, to ensure teams have strong connection to Global Marketing organization, and vice versa. Build out relationships with other key organizations on the ground (e.g. Sales) to facilitate more visibility into marketing opportunities and requests more broadly within the region.
- Strategic Input – Liaise with Global Marketing management, and assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity, local team growth and development.
- 5+ years experience in administration and/or operational service role, within highly cross-functional and multi-layered organization.
- Experience in building and leading productive team environments, internally and externally, across varied stakeholder teams.
- Experience working with and driving success amongst senior organization leaders.
- Proven strategic ability to design and deliver operational processes and structures.
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience working within a global company and remit.
- Ability to travel regularly, both regionally and internationally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field