Our client, a leading global social media platform, is looking for a Content Lead to join their ever-growing London team. Sitting within the Global Consumer Insights team, the aim of the role is to create case studies and insight reports for clients, in order to give them a better understanding on customer buying habits. This is an initial 6 month contract with a view to go permanent.
• Write insight reports and marketing related materials based on internal/external data and research findings.
• Work cross-functionally (across research, editorial, marketing, sales, design and other teams) to manage projects effectively and efficiently.
• Synthesize and incorporate input from different stakeholders to create a final product that represents the best of the collective contributions.
• Work closely with the Research team to understand how to tell different stories about people’s behaviors, across APAC, EMEA and LATAM.
• Synthesize data into compelling stories, marketing materials, infographics and more.
• Excellent communication, editing and writing skills.
• Familiarity with B2B within LATAM or APAC would be ideal
• Expert knowledge of the AP Style Guide is ideal
• Experience working in a cross-functional team environment.
• Ability to be efficient and organized while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to maintain high quality work while meeting tight deadlines.
• Strong critical-thinking, research and problem-solving skills.
• Familiarity of marketing concepts and technologies within the online advertising space, a plus.
• Sense of humor and ability to move quickly and adapt to constantly evolving work environment a must.
• Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs