Do you have 7+ years experience in Marketing within the Automotive Industry?
Are you looking to partner with a global brand to provide marketing plans with high impact?
Live in or be willing to relocate to Woodcliff Lake, NJ?
If you said YES to all of these, we have an awesome role for you! Vitamin T is partnering with our global marketing client to find a talented Regional Marketing Specialist to work with their automotive client in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
This is a Region based position which will be based within each of the OEM’s Region offices. The Regional After Sales Marketing Specialist (RAMS) will ensure the OEM program delivers effective and results driven support to the Region’s LMA markets.
- Support and collaborate with the Regional Service & Parts OEM Field management in ensuring Local Area direction compliments Regional/National strategies and direction.
- Responsible for leading all Local Area relationships as it relates to aftersales execution, maintenance, reporting and meetings within the regions.
- Lead consistent flow of communication between corporate teams, regions, FOMs, agencies and dealers.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and direction to all local advertising, communications, events & promotions in the attainment of Brand image, and corporate after sales objective and goals.
- Ensure Marketing IQ delivers effective and results driven support to the Region’s Local Area markets.
- Develop Regional marketing & media plans with respective advertising & media agencies, under the direction of the OEM’s corporate After Sales, in connection with the Fixed Operations Managers.
- Coordinate annual/quarterly/monthly planning sessions ensuring alignment with national/regional strategies.
- Ensure all communications & advertising efforts strategically support and are fully integrated with national marketing campaigns.
- Lead sourcing of relevant data, metrics, and industry data to educate dealers, regions, and FOMs
- Track and analyze metrics for the regions, FOMs, and dealers. Provide feedback to the corporate, region, field teams, dealers, and agencies.
- Lead monthly updates and communications via Regional newsletter/blog; coordinate with agencies and the region to localize key messages, updates, strategies and media/national advertising plans.
- Facilitate iterative process to ensure the flow of information and feedback is consistent and ongoing between the dealers , the regions, and OEM corporate.
- Visit and network with dealers andFOMs.
- Provide consistent communication to Fixed Operations Managers regarding Marketing strategies, co-op spend utilization & marketing plans.
- Ensure Local Area and dealer creative addresses immediate Regional challenges while remaining consistent with overall Brand goals.
- Counsel dealers on local marketing & advertising activities, ensuring Brand & message consistency. Also review ROI, train the industry benchmarks (open rates, CTR, direct mail conversions) and identify areas of deficiencies.
- Ensure feedback and engagement in creative development of library and support assets. Ensure early involvement of dealers to provide input through to the region and National Service Advisory Council (NSAC) – to ensure pre-planning of advertising options so that we are not just offering choices.
- Maximize usage of OEM Service & Parts Co-op budgets & direct usage of funds & creative deployment.
- Assure OEM Service & Parts guidelines & rules are followed.
Must be knowledgeable in traditional marketing tactics, including:
- Targeted Direct Mail & Email
- CRM Data & Workflows
- Print Media
- Point of Purchase
- Grassroots Marketing
- Event & Experiential Marketing
- Broadcast Media
- Digital Media (Pandora, FIOS, etc.)
- Must be knowledgeable in the digital landscape of:
- Dealer Websites
- Paid Search
- Display Advertising
- Social and Reputation Management
- Analytics and Reporting
Bachelors Degree (BA or BS) in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or similar from an accredited four-year college or university.
Experience / Skill:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of automotive marketing experience
- Strength in developing multi-channel marketing strategies is a plus
- Problem-solve using an analytics approach; evaluate, investigate and apply best practices and offer innovative solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain high performance and quality levels in an environment of constant change and pressure
- Proven understanding of the aftersales dealer operations and business
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong relationship management skills are essential, including the ability to relate successfully to people at all levels of business, both externally and internally
- Ability to provide vision, creativity, and enthusiasm to customers and staff
- Aptitude with current office technology, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills