START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL RECRUITING COORDINATOR! **
• Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and business partners throughout the interview process, and constantly work with the TA team to obtain feedback on areas of opportunity to enhance the overall experience for the candidate and hiring managers. - Manage the calendaring, travel and communication of interviews to candidates, hiring managers and Talent Acquisition team. - Manage all aspects of phone screens, onsite interviews, working sessions, etc.
• Manage the candidate pre-employment and background screening processes.
• Coordinate new hire orientation.
• Coordinates monthly Open Jobs list for publication.
• Track new hire and lateral internal employee movement to ensure system accuracy.
• 2-5 years of recruiting coordinator experience
• BA/BS degree or equivalent.
• Experience in retail/apparel
• Knowledge of all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, qualifying, networking, relationship management, and due diligence.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Workday, Taleo or TalentLink Applicant Tracking Systems
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs