We are hiring a Recruiting Coordinator in San Diego to help coordinate and assist with the development, implementation and monitoring of various recruiting functions for a leading e-tail retailer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts such as applicants, hiring managers and agencies with emphasis on company interests and in accordance with legal regulations governing Human Resources and employment practices
- Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established time frames. Respond to Interview Scheduling requests within 24-48 hours of receipt
- Schedule high volume of interviews for candidates of various levels (hourly, entry-level candidates all the way up to Vice Presidents and confidential hires). Volume anticipated is anywhere between 15-25 interviews per week (3-5 per day). Interviews can occur in San Diego or San Antonio, so must be comfortable scheduling in different time zones
- Process all candidates through an Applicant Tracking System
- Create and send Offer Letters
- Initiate Background checks
- Process candidate travel expense reimbursements
- Send pre-hire screening assessments and pull completed reports
- Ordering and coordinating lunches for lunch interviews could be needed
- Various coordination tasks as needed
- There will be no recruiting work required for this role (sourcing, screening or selecting), coordination work only
The majority of job duties are conducted while seated indoors, with little or no exposure to hazards.
A four (4) year degree is preferred for this role.
This position requires 2-5 years of recruiting/recruiting coordination experience.
High volume recruiting coordination experience strongly preferred.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and applicant tracking systems.