- Self driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... hundreds of offers each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed and the most organized when doing so.
You'll be tasked with supporting our recruiters, helping to build rad teams and partnering wherever needed. You'll also:
- Manage scheduling for interview loops and other recruiting related events.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (ie benefits, comp, etc...)
- Be comfortable with the data; running reports (some ad hoc) will be at least a weekly task
- Work closely with our recruitment team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- 1-3+ years experience in either an HR or recruiting coordinating related role is preferred (both are ideal).
- iCIMS familiarity or ATS reporting experience is preferred
- Degree or equivalent work experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs