Duration: ASAP for 6 months
This is a rare opportunity to join a phenomenal team of people in a mission driven company.
We’re looking for an ambitious person to join our unique people-first business which continues
to grow at pace. Our business has a start-up entrepreneurial culture but operates within a large,
high profile global company making us uniquely collaborative and mission focused, as well as
We are looking for a highly organised individual, with a professional but friendly demeanour.
You should be extremely organised and used to working at a fast pace. You will be thorough
and efficient when carrying out administrative tasks. You must have high attention to detail and
be able to think on your feet.
This is a busy role and you will need to use your previous administration experience and show
initiative in order to fully carve out your contribution.
● High-achiever who is searching for a career defining role and company to grow with.
● You are extremely organised and love to schedule everything and anything. You are
always one step ahead and people rely on you for your attention to detail and well
thought out plans.
● You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience juggling many
different tasks, whilst at the same time ensuring impeccable attention to detail and
● You enjoy spending time with people and being part of a team. You have a natural ability
to build relationships with people. You put people at ease, create understanding and
● Proactive and solutions-focused; you see what needs to be done and get on with it.
You’re always on the lookout for time-saving solutions.
● You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy changeable environments where you can
implement creative and innovative ideas.
● You have administration experience from a fast-paced environment where you have
managed complex bookings/diaries and handed large amounts of data.
● You enjoy variety and have a get stuck in mentality - no task is too big or too small.
Key responsibilities include:
● Scheduling high-volume interviews with candidates who are based worldwide (face-to-
face and video conference), taking into consideration different time zones and
● Meet with and host all candidates and New Minds visitors, ensuring a smooth and
seamless interview experience for all candidates
● Liaise with external partners and manage scheduling via recruitment agencies, providing
all necessary information about the role requirements, and details and logistics of
● Assisting a variety of teams across the business with scheduling, offer processing and
on-boarding including contract production
● Answering candidate queries regarding process and offer, not hesitating to go the extra
mile to provide useful information to enable them to make informed decisions
● Managing large amounts of confidential data, keeping central systems updated at all
times and producing data reports as required
● Preparing interview packs for hiring managers and collating feedback, adhering to data
● Providing an exceptional customer service; ensuring a positive experience for all
candidates, new starters and hiring managers
● Supporting with ad hoc projects and proactively suggesting ideas for continuous
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs