This role will be based in downtown Vancouver and will cover a variety of domains/disciplines, ranging from Enterprise Software to Games & AR.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for all facets of full-cycle recruiting, with a heavy focus on sourcing and candidate generation. You will work directly with hiring managers, managing candidates through the entire life cycle, in partnership with our Staffing Support/Admin team. We are looking for someone that has a thorough understanding of the Vancouver tech scene, but also has experience with national/international recruiting.
• 3-5+ years of recruiting experience in full cycle recruiting role, preferably within a corporate environment.
• Experience successfully executing on candidate generation strategies.
• Experience recruiting for Engineers & Program/Product/Project Managers.
• Demonstrated ability to meet key performance indicators (KPIs) such as, but not limited to, annual hiring plans, time to hire standards, etc.
• Strong business acumen and ability to serve as an evangelist for this large tech org.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, including high competencies in cross-group collaboration, people acumen and strong interpersonal skills.
• Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field strongly preferred.
* Tech – specifically App Dev and Design industry experience
We're looking for:
1) 3-5 years of corporate recruitment experience: (some of this experience may come from agency)
2) Knowledge of the Vancouver market, and familiarity with local App and Web companies like Hootsuite and Moblify
3) Some national and international experience would be nice