We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team and play a critical role in supporting the growth of our local product teams. The role will be based in downtown Vancouver and will cover a variety of domains/disciplines, ranging from Enterprise Software to Games & AR.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for all facets of full-cycle recruiting, with a heavy focus on sourcing and candidate generation. S/he will work directly with hiring managers, managing candidates through the entire Lifecyle in partnership with our Staffing Support/Admin team. We are looking for someone that has a thorough understanding of the Vancouver tech scene, but also has experience with national/international recruiting. This is a great opportunity to work with a breadth of teams from virtual reality to artist and engineers for a variety of work. You will have the ability to gain exposure to different talent pools and push yourself to find the best candidates for high quality bar candidates! We have less restrictions than what a smaller company might face and you will have a good level of autonomy and freedom to execute.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in full cycle recruiting role, preferably within a corporate environment
- Experience successfully executing on candidate generation strategies.
- Experience recruiting for Engineers & Program/Product/Project Managers.
- Can comfortably interact with all levels of hiring managers.
- Demonstrated ability to meet key performance indicators (KPIs) such as, but not limited to, annual hiring plans, time to hire standards, etc.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, including high competencies in cross-group collaboration, people acumen and strong interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field strongly preferred.
- Recruiting experience in creative/gaming/entertainment or technical