We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team and play a critical role in supporting the growth of our local product teams. The role will be based in downtown Vancouver and will cover a variety of domains/disciplines, ranging from Enterprise Software to Games & AR.
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for all facets of full-cycle recruiting, with a heavy focus on sourcing and candidate generation. S/he will work directly with hiring managers, managing candidates through the entire Lifecyle in partnership with our Staffing Support/Admin team. We are looking for someone that has a thorough understanding of the Vancouver tech scene, but also has experience with national/international recruiting.
- 3-5+ years of recruiting experience in full cycle recruiting role, preferably within a corporate environment.
- Experience successfully executing on candidate generation strategies.
- Experience recruiting for Engineers & Program/Product/Project Managers.
- Demonstrated ability to meet key performance indicators (KPIs) such as, but not limited to, annual hiring plans, time to hire standards, etc.
- Strong business acumen and ability to serve as an evangelist.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, including high competencies in cross-group collaboration, people acumen and strong interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field strongly preferred.