Intern programs play an essential role in fueling our clients growth with extraordinary talent. In this position, you will implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse intern candidate pool for the EMEA Technical Internship program. You will recruit for interns across all of our technical product areas and manage the summer programming and events for when these students are here. This position demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytical skills. You must have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
As a recruiter, you will be supporting all stages of the intern recruiting life cycle to assist hiring for technical groups in Europe. You will be an integral part of the interviewing and selection cycle, and will have experience of high volume recruitment. You must be delivery- focused and genuinely enjoy interacting and interviewing a high volume of candidates on a daily basis. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and internal clients. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient. In addition, once the interns are hired you will, along with the rest of the team, will ensure their on-boarding is smooth and they receive an excellent internship experience
- Work effectively with a large volume of candidates and hiring managers. Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Manage the offer process for candidates across multiple locations.
- Keep partners apprised of and involved in work by communicating information and status to project leads and team members, and partner organisations coordinating work cross-functionally and influencing peers, project leaders and/or managers.
- Keep candidates and hiring managers continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process.
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out additional responsibilities.
- Local Event management & participation on Intern Summit work
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant work experience gained in a corporate, start-up, or consulting organisation OR graduate degree and experience in a related field.
- Proven organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and succeed in an environment with competing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts based on client needs
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situation; influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders
- Attention to accuracy of highly detailed information in documents or electronic files; solve problems based on due diligence of information
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents, and to deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully
- Demonstrated ability to use analysis to drive recommendations and implement solutions to promote ongoing improvements to recruitment efforts based on client needs.
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a timely manner individually and through others; initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands, grow professionally by actively staying up to date in areas of expertise
- Team player who possesses leadership skills, acts with integrity and self awareness, avoids unethical shortcuts, and respects and values intelligence and diversity.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs