We are looking for a Records & Information Management Analyst for a 6+ month assignment!
Must have 5-7+ years of experience in BA or implementation of enterprise content management. IBM Suite tools: StoredIQ, Content Classifier, FileNet, IER, etc. Manager is looking for experience of the tools and does not have to have all. If they use other tools in requirement gathering, that is fine. Must have strong Business Process documentation - life cycle. Records information management. Bachelor's Degree.
The Business Analyst, Records & Information Management will compile and analyze data for the development and implementation of standard protocols for electronic content. This will include gathering detailed requirements from various business functions to capture processes, workflows, and meta-data, as well as identifying process improvement opportunities that may exist with migration and/or integration with an enterprise content management platform. Requirements gathered will facilitate management of information throughout its lifecycle, with appropriate security and organization to facilitate use and retrieval in compliance with company policies.
Must be knowledgeable about Records & Information Management and Information Governance principles and have experience with systems that enable individuals to create, use, find, and share information, such as document and content management systems, collaboration tools, network file shares, archive platforms, email systems and cloud computing.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Document business process workflows specific to lifecycle management of records, including interdependencies of various business functions
• Identify record content verses work-in-progress, and redundant, obsolete, or trivial (ROT)
• Gather requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers
• Recommend business process improvement opportunities with system implementation
• Compile, analyze and distribute data for standard reports and ad-hoc requests
• Drive use case development
• Bachelor degree preferred MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
• 3-4 years minimum experience in business process analysis
• Experience working on large-scale global projects
• Strong capability for summarizing and presenting key decision-points
• Experience collecting requirements, developing folder structure, workflow, search optimization, metadata identification, information lifecycle management
• Experience with litigation hold application and eDiscovery
• Strong technical aptitude
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills (Required)
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time (Required)
• Knowledge of tool design techniques and principles for systems implementations
• Knowledge of computer software, such as Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
• Advanced knowledge of enterprise content/document management systems (Required)
• Exercises minimal independent judgment with direction from supervisor