Looking for recent College/University Grads for this entry-level role.
About the role:
As an Artificial Intelligence QA Tester, you will control and teach robots new skills. This function is critical to help us create intelligent and production-ready robots as we launch them in real world settings. This role is highly collaborative in nature. Qualities that will contribute to your success in this role include strong interpersonal communication skills, a keen sense of team-play, and a proven ability to prioritize effectively.
- Our customers will require our robots to be running 16-20 hours per day. Because of this, our aim is to have two main shifts of 8-10 hours each (overtime will be fairly typical) 5 days a week, with high potential for a 6th day being added.
- Maintain round-the-clock operation of deployed robots
- Exceed customer benchmarks for action speed and accuracy
- Provide the clearest possible user feedback to internal product and engineering teams, ensuring detailed documentation of outlier situations or bugs
- Collaborate to troubleshoot any failures, errors or problem areas
- Pilot robots (testing for speed/accuracy/movement paths/functionality)
- Collaborate within the piloting team, as well as with the product and engineering teams to provide user feedback, communicate issues or improvements, and troubleshoot any failures
- Act as first tier of customer support for customer-associates working with our product
- Strong interest in gaming and Robotics
- High technical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and sense of team-play
- A sense of urgency - important to understand the importance of providing timely feedback
- Enjoys taking initiative and ownership in identifying areas of improvement
- Has some leadership experience
- 2-3 years of work experience in a professional environment
- Minimum education required: College degree or equivalent