*Must have reliable transportation*
Duration: Contract through December 2018, Full time 40 hours a week
Description of Role:
Works as part of a team with other front end engineers, platform engineers, quality assurance, analysts, and product owner.
Codes front end components, brings the designs from UX team to life, tests the code against multiple browsers
Participates in sprint activities including planning, daily stand ups, retrospectives, and quarterly planning sessions
• Accurately estimate upcoming work and deliver reliably
• Participate in peer code reviews
• Actively stay abreast of secure coding best practices
• Represent the team as subject matter expert within the department and the organization
• Ability to collaborate with team members across various disciplines: UX, design, business, QA, etc.
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other staff members; shares knowledge to build bench strength.
• Experience with React and Redux required (2+ years) - if you can demonstrate this it matters more than anything else
• Experience with web development required (5+ years)
• Experience with C# ASP.NET required (3+ years)
• HTML - Mastery of HTML: semantics, accessibility, and cross-browser compatibility
• CSS - Mastery of CSS, including preprocessors (Sass preferred), naming methodologies such as BEM, and techniques for scaling CSS on large projects.
• Experience with source control tools TFS and Git
• Experience with front-end build tools: Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, or JSPM.
• Understanding of OWASP and importance of security measures