About This Role:
One of our valued financial service/investment client who provides asset management, investment banking and capital markets services, insurance, institutional finance and investment advisory solutions to institutions, governments and agencies, corporations, investment advisors is seeking a Request for Proposal (“RFP”) writer within the Institutional Distribution group.
The person in this role will be responsible for completing RFPs, request for information (“RFI”), and client due diligence questionnaire (“DDQ”) to cultivate new business opportunities and meet client service requirements
• Produce high quality RFPs, RFIs and DDQs in coordination with our sales and client service officers.
• Manager the process across multiple contributing teams while meeting all due dates.
• Develop strong working relationships with sales, client service, investment team, legal, compliance, and administration groups to ensure that the content within the deliverables are accurate and responsive to the questions.
• Edit and draft new language on the firm and investment products for existing and prospective clients and consultants.
• Maintain and update responses to standard language within the RFP database.
• Identify process improvements that will create more efficient methods of gathering, sorting and accessing language and data.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Business or related major.
• The ideal candidate will have at least two years of investment management experience having completed RFPs, RFIs, and DDQs.
• Solid understanding of equities, fixed income, and alternatives with a focus on Core, High Yield, Bank Loan, and Quantitative Equity strategies.
• Computer proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Bloomberg or PMAPs is a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About This Role: