RETAIL STORE INTERIOR DESIGNER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL RETAIL STORE INTERIOR DESIGNER! **
- Create design concepts, furniture, finish and material solutions that supports varied customer need states and points of distribution.
- Executes Design strategy in design retail stores.
- Provides clear, effective and timely communication of design direction and changes to internal designers and external consultants.
- Identifies exceptions, proposes and implements design solutions.
- Designs stores within parameters of individual store budgets and market requirements with alignment from cross-functional teams
- Develops design documentation to support design intent per regional guidelines including schematic drawings and finish palettes.
- Manages the production of construction documents by internal and external designers and consultants. Responsible for the integrity and quality of the construction documents inclusive of design intent, detailing, code requirements, scheduling and MEPs.
- Participates in the architectural design process by reviewing and analyzing project documentation.
- Sets schedules with alignment from cross-functional teams. Communicates dates to project team and meets all established deadlines.
- Conducts site visits as needed.
- Participates in schematic reviews with cross-functional teams.
- AutoCAD, SketchUP, Adobe Suite expertise
- Working knowledge of CAD drafting and presentations using Sketchup, AutoCAD, and Abode software.
- Revit, MS Office Suite
- High end commercial design development.
- Interior and design experience.
- Management of various design projects and operations.
- Retail or restaurant design.
- Project management experience
- Current working knowledge of building and health codes and compliance issues
- Demonstrated 3D visualization ability and working knowledge of color and design principles
- Ability to balance design, with operational needs and budget objectives resulting in exceptional store environments
- Ability to execute multiple designs under tight deadlines