START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Project Base || Average of 15-25 hours/week
PAY: $30-$38/hr (based on experience)
A FORTUNE 500 CONSUMER GOODS COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL DESIGNER TO JOIN THE TEAM ASAP!
(REMOTE POSITION – DESIGNER MUST BE LOCATED IN BAY AREA FOR MONTHLY MEETINGS WITH TEAM)
This team is looking for a Remote Digital Designer to join the team ASAP to assist with projects across digital mediums. This Designer will take ownership of projects through the full-lifecycle with limited management or direction.
RESPONSIBILITIES + PROJECTS:
• Owning projects through out the full life-cycle
• Projects include: Marketing Campaigns, Site, Email Blasts, Banner Ads, landing pages, responsive design, etc...
• Maintaining the brand identity and voice across multiple mediums and campaigns
• Projects will include B2B and B2C pieces
• Self-prioritization and time management for projects. Project cycles last between 3-4 weeks
QUALIFICATIONS + AWESOMENESS NEEDED:
• You are a strong Hybrid Designer - A Designer who is classically trained, but understands the importance of UX and Content Management. This is “you”, you say? Then you will knock this role out of the park!
• Must have a portfolio that demonstrates a high level of understanding when it comes to: typography, marketing collateral, and a keen eye for design that represents a brand + company without over-riding it with personal design and flare. (THIS IS A MUST! MUST! MUST!)
• You are a stellar communicator. Working cross-functionally and with different personalities doesn’t faze you. In fact, you thrive when is comes to communication and collaboration!
• 4+ years of professional experience
• Education in Graphic Design or related field
• Must be a Bay Area local – going on-site for “check-ins” required
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs