START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL RECRUITING SOURCER**
• Work with recruiters to understand job profiles, target competitors and key terms in order to put together and execute a robust sourcing plan for each role
• Research and source passive candidates using a variety of sources.
• Contact passive candidates to establish relationships and generate interest in our job opportunities
• Conduct independent sourcing via social, networking, cold calls, etc.
• Update our web-based recruiting system as leads are identified Candidate Profile
• Has demonstrated significant innovation at work, and is not tied solely to resume mining to generate leads/candidates.
• Able to offer the recruiting team insight into sourcing/talent trends, opportunities and challenges for each requisition they source for
• Has worked in companies with great talent acquisition programs and been part of driving strategic sourcing strategies.
• Resourceful – able to get a lot done without a lot of resources by using ingenuity and tapping into the ecosystem.
• Collaborative: pitches in as part of the team.
• Experience with OFCCP compliance is a plus.
• Experience in retail/apparel is a plus.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent.
• 3+ years of sourcing experience.
• Possess deep web sourcing acumen: key term identification, xray, filetype, and other deep web commands as well as ability to leverage multiple search engines Understands how to utilize Boolean to leverage LinkedIn search functionality
• Social media sourcing experience.
• Experience with Workday, Taleo or TalentLink Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus.
• Knowledge of all full lifecycle recruiting components (outside of sourcing) including, but not limited to, qualifying, networking, relationship management, and due diligence.
• Customer service orientation with exceptional abilities in building internal and external relationships.
• A thorough understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements related to the hiring process is highly desired.
• Experience sourcing talent outside of the US is a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs