RECRUITING PROJECT MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL RECRUITING PROJECT MANAGER! **
We are looking to hire a results oriented Project Manager to join our diversity recruiting team focusing on diverse candidate generation for technical and non-tech roles. This person should be passionate about project management, someone who really loves the program management piece
- Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and continuous tracking of progress or area of opportunities.
- Track sourcing, funnel, and conversion efforts to be able to articulate a story on search efforts and market response.
- Test multiple sourcing & messaging strategies to determine efficiencies in candidate engagement.
- Negotiate on suggested profile changes based off data.
- Ability to have a programmatic approach to building pipelines of candidates
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with in-house or agency recruiting in a research or sourcing capacity.
- 1 year experience pulling reports from applicant tracking systems or strong experience with Excel.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing tools, including internet research, Boolean search strings, LinkedIn, ATS mining, and comfort with cold calling.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering with a sense of urgency and service.
- Experience converting data into graphs and charts to represent sourcing efforts.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and peer relationships.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and responsive follow up.