This position can sit in either Norcross, GA or Athens, GA. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
Performs final review of all new websites or changes to existing websites completed by Web Services department. Follows documented procedures to perform these reviews. Records all defects encountered during the review process and coordinates resolution of those issues with proper resources. Utilizes skills and experience to consistently refine the QA process to increase efficiency and decrease external returns. Provides feedback to management and peers with the goal of continuous improvement of processes and skills within the Web Services department. Primarily works under direct supervision, reporting to either a more senior member of the QA team or directly to the Web Services QA Manager. Promotes and demonstrates a consistent attitude of teamwork and cooperation. Maintains a strong customer-oriented focus. Demonstrates a strong interest in web development and associated technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Test all newly developed and modified websites and/or related software.
2) Use tracking system to record, prioritize and communicate issues to developers and management as necessary.
3) Special projects including beta testing support to product deliverable, reviewing internal site changes, etc.
4) Month-end may require extra hours.
Along with your outstanding drive for accomplishment, the successful contractor will bring with them:
1) Some college/technical training, 1 year experience.
3) Industry Standard browser experience (IE, Netscape). Familiarity with web design including layout, usability, code, graphic design, software, and related technologies.
4) Ability to work in a team setting and have a strong attention to detail.
5) Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs