Vitamin T is currently in search of a QA Specialist for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a freelance role!
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for performing bug/fix, release, integration and regression tests across browsers, devices, systems and environments related to the operation of Direct to Consumer business. This position will be highly focused on the Direct to Consumer eCommerce business. The Quality Assurance Specialist will write test cases, initiates tests, analyzes results, and report findings to the business and IT teams within designated timelines.
- Create and execute test plans based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Detect issues/bugs so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Document anomalies and issues.
- Ensure compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstream sources.
- Ensure data integrity standards are met.
- Perform review, walkthroughs, or inspections.
- 1-2 years of Quality Assurance Testing experience for websites or mobile applications
- Experience writing integration tests
- Experience writing system regression tests
- Ability to create test plans, test cases, test data, test scripts and test reports
- Ability to understand requirement documentation with a focus on user experience
- Ability to quickly understand defects/bugs with technical awareness to find the source of the issue
- Ability to communicate with end users effectively to accurately identify and resolve defects/bugs that arise
- Actively participate on an Agile team testing products with rapidly evolving requirements
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards