As a QA specialist within the Customer Relationship Marketing Team you will be testing and review email, in-game communications and website content to ensure excellence in execution. Supporting the CRM creative, production and campaign management teams you will also have broad cross-functional stakeholders, including product, Public Relations, Consumer Marketing and Studios.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists in executing the email campaign plan by performing thorough testing, including proofs, copy reviews, production process, audience validation, localized versions
• Undertakes quality assurance for the game web pages
• Identifies and documents defects in a clear and concise manner using the issue tracking system
• Makes recommendations for implementing systemic fixes to avoid issues persisting
• Supports the campaign management team in other the execution tasks as and when identified
• Experience in quality assurance within a marketing field (required)
• Experience with quality assurance testing of web clients and applications (preferred)
• Experience with quality assurance testing of email clients and service providers (preferred)
• Understanding of the email campaign process (preferred)
• Experience and familiarity with multiple gaming platforms and genres (preferred)
• Excellent written/spoken English.
• Sharp attention to detail
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Strong interest in video games.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Team player.
• Honesty and a strong work ethic.
• Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively.
• Ability to remain focused in a team-oriented environment.
• Availability and flexibility to work forty or more hours per week