- Support ongoing UX research work - by running or moderating qualitative studies, analyzing data, organizing research session logistics, writing detailed reports.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through benchmark studies, lab studies, interviews, home visits and/or surveys.
- Work with other researchers, designers, product managers, engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create participant screeners and work with our recruiting team on finding the right participants.
- Collect, organize and prepare materials needed for studies; moderate study sessions and take notes during sessions.
- Analyze session data (qualitative and quantitative), prepare summaries for reporting to stakeholders.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least one year experience conducting qualitative research; industry experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with other researchers on qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Nice to Have Skills:
- At least one year experience conducting research on consumer-facing experiences.
- Working knowledge of the principles of experimental design, and descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Experience working on video game experiences, or an avid interest in video game play and research.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs