We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to support UX Research work on a games-related project. The UXR will work closely with other researchers, gaining insights from a variety of people who create digital games.
Own individual research projects, including designing, setting up, analyzing, and presenting results from qualitative usability studies, literature reviews, and surveys.
Support ongoing UX research work by running or moderating qualitative research such as usability studies, surveys, and in-context interviews, provide note-taking and analysis support for ongoing studies
Work with other researchers, designers, product managers, engineers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
Help collect and organize materials needed for studies; take notes during sessions.
Collect and analyze qualitative usability, human factors, and survey data
Working with stakeholders
- Background in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interactions, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least one year experience conducting qualitative research and/or usability studies, and/or designing and analyzing surveys
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with other researchers on qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of video game development, and/or an avid gamer.
Nice to Have Skills:
At least one years experience conducting research on developers, and/or complex technical workflows
Strong stats skills, including both selecting the appropriate tests to use to answer a scientific question and independently cleaning, transforming, and analyzing data.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs