There has been a significant increase in the need for research that sits at the intersection of policy, consumer value, and ads product expansion. We need to understand how consumers perceive our ads in relation to other publishers, how they view the transaction experience stemming from ads they found on our social media platform, as well as how they wish to resolve experiences that did not meet their standards. Similarly, our platform provides new opportunities for advertisers to connect to and nuture relationships with customers, and we want to furnish an experience within which these reputable advertisers can flourish.
- Collaborate with product leadership to test new experiences for both consumers and advertisers.
- Partner with other research teams to understand best practices
- Deliver actionable insights to product teams and document findings for other teams to build upon in future research efforts
- Partner with data science, product marketing management, and other stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years relatable experience
- Experience working with stakeholders, developing research protocols, conducting and analyzing data
- Prior experience conducting usability tests, card sorting, leveraging analytics to inform qualitative research plans
- Experience conducting research across international markets is preferred
- Master's Degree is required (preferably in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors Psychology, or related field)