lead of the Web Operations Manager, but has the expertise to work independently.
Must have a strong understanding of Google docs and best practices for testing.
Must be comfortable with the technical aspects of a database and website.
Must maintain excellent organizational, time management, and communications skills and possess a strong attention to detail.
• Under direction of Web Operations Manager and working closely with the rest of the team you will build the test plans for our websites.
• Conduct daily site checks
• Conduct first round regression testing.
• Aid in projects to support all users for testing.
• Creation and maintenance of system documentation.
• Implements company and project procedures and standards.
• Promotes an attitude of teamwork and cooperation within the organization.
• Responsible for clear, concise, cohesive, communication across all staff areas as well as other internal and external departments.
Related work experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in testing for website projects.
• Formal education or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Comfortable working in online applications
Strong knowledge of Google docs
Understanding of testing best practices for websites
Strong attention to detail
Excellent visual/verbal communication and organizational skills.
Ability to monitor and maintain schedules.
Ability to work in high pressure, multiple deadline atmosphere.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Flexible, open to change, future oriented.
30% 1. Create Test Plans
20% 2. Conduct Site Checks
20% 3. Participate in all testing
20% 4. Conduct first round regression testing
10% 5. All other responsibilities, as assigned by management