In your role as a QA Manager, you will be an integral part of ensuring the success of our client's mobile apps, desktop applications and web development/eCommerce projects by planning and executing test cases for both new features and enhancements to our application suites.
You'll join a dedicated team of high achievers that are committed to the continued success of clients and their professional growth. They will expect the same dedication, aspiration and accomplishment from you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with developers to create written test cases and test plans for all software
- Responsible for ensuring completion of QA testing efforts
- Keep detailed notes on testing activity and results
- Provide reports on software quality over time
- Work with development and product teams to understand design and features
- Function as a Business Analyst by writing defining, analyzing, validating and documenting functional requirements
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Provide feedback regarding high impact bugs and impediments
- Work closely with leadership to drive improvements to QA processes and tools
- Execute test cases and work with developers to resolve failures
- Participate in regular stand-up, planning, and retrospective sessions with the entire team
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years experience as a successful Quality Analyst
- Prior experience functioning as a Business Analyst
- Knowledge of best-practices and standards for testing
- Experience testing consumer-facing and/or SaaS products
- Experience testing desktop and mobile applications across multiple devices
- Experience with software management tools such as Asana, Slack, JIRA, Git, Google Docs, etc.
- Agency experience is a huge plus
Demonstrates the following skills and behaviors:
- Strong willingness to learn
- Self starter
- Ability to avoid roadblocks and figure out how to make things happen/get things done
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills