Do you have eyes like a hawk? Do you enjoy managing a high qualify of operations to ensure the internal/external requirements are met prior to the product reaching consumers? If this sounds like you, keep reading! The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs, as well as identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues. The overall goal is to assure a high quality of the client's retail operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our clients business. You will be responsible for reviewing all SDLC documents produced by projects, applications and programs and will also be responsible for reviewing metrics produced by them for possible consolidation and consumption. As a QA Test Manager, you will be responsible to simultaneously engaging multiple IT project teams using both iterative and sequential development methodologies to assist with test planning, test execution, and test reporting.
- Mentor/Coach application/project teams on the appropriate use of test automation
- Coordinate between the application teams and the centralized test environment and test data management team
- Coach project team the proper use of requirements management, test management, and defect management tools
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Maintain consistent records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data