Title: QA Engineer
This role participates in a new enterprise-wide software quality assurance function that will drive SQA and promote the adoption and sharing of best practices across multiple business units that are engaged in software development.
Reporting to the Enterprise SQA Director, the successful candidate will work with existing SQA resources embedded in our individual business units to assist in testing and promote the sharing and adoption of best practices.
To accomplish this, the Engineer will engage in a variety of functions:
• Manual (and some automated) testing of web and mobile solutions.
• Assist in test planning with the goal of delivering high-quality software solutions on schedule.
• Develop and execute detailed test cases.
• Identify and retest defects, perform regression testing, and provide informative results.
• Create and maintain test environments.
• Participate in defining Quality Assurance policies and process improvements.
• Other duties as required by the SQA Director.
Experience & Expertise
• Minimum one year quality assurance experience with web and mobile technologies / platforms.
• Knowledge of QA Procedures and Methodology, and exposure to Agile / SDLC.
• Automated testing or software development experience is a strong plus.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communications and multi-tasking skills.
• Must be highly motivated and quick learning.
• Ability to successfully work independently and in a team environment and to build peer-to-peer relationships; typically work with several departments within the Company.
Location: Boston, MA
About Aquent: For 20+ years Aquent has led the way in transforming how companies find and utilize marketing and creative talent to execute their brand strategies. Aquent’s
pioneering approach to staffing and services has helped thousands of companies --
including two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and 90 of the Fortune 100 -- build their internal
marketing and communications capabilities.
Today Aquent has 45 offices across the globe and is headquartered in Boston, Mass.
Title: QA Engineer