Job Summary :
The Entertainment company which includes properties belonging to the comedy, music, film industry is looking for a Technical Research Analyst.
This position reports to the Manager of Digital Analytics Implementation.
This individual will need to thoroughly learn and understand the capabilities of the internal reporting tools, primarily Adobe SiteCatalyst.
Candidate will be part of an agile team and will participate in all aspects of test planning, reviewing requirements, writing, updating, and maintaining test plans, test cases, and regression testing documents, as required. She/He will be responsible for logging and tracking defects, and will work closely with developers, project managers, and product managers to ensure Data validation is taking place in a timely manner.
Job Responsibility :
This role will be responsible for testing and data validation for mobile applications, including but not limited to iOS, Android, Xbox, Roku, AppleTV, Amazon, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as web applications.
Job Requirements :
• Experience in digital analytics or development of digital products across desktop, mobile applications and/or connected device platforms
• Experience with relevant industry tools – JIRA, Confluence, etc
• Work closely with QA team to perform testing of analytics implementation on cross-platforms
• Must-HAVE -- Familiarity with digital analytic solutions (Adobe SiteCatalyst, comScore, Nielsen, etc)
• Experience with a/b and multivariate testing tools such as Maxymiser, Adobe Target etc
• Experience with Debugger, packet sniffers and logs to manage data quality (e.g. Charles Proxy, LogCat, Bloodhound, Fiddler)
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to manage expectations, set priorities and communicate progress
• Ability to work independently, but also as part of a team striving toward a common goal.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Job Summary :