Work hand in hand with all areas in film and television production, post production and home entertainment categories to pursue the company’s domestic sourcing objectives and initiatives. Assist category strategy and processes by performing deep data analysis of category spend and help to organize and execute strategic opportunities stemming from the analysis.
Carry out sourcing functions including: complex and/or large scale RFPs and RFIs as needed; negotiating complex deal terms and contracts; monitoring supplier adherence to contracts, estimating the cost savings benefits for sourcing opportunities, and reporting Procurement/Supply Chain performance metrics.
Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications
• BS/BA Business, Economics, or related area.
• Five years professional experience in strategic sourcing/procurement, category/project management, supplier relationship management, supply chain, or management consulting. Desired Characteristics
• Television or film production, post production, Home Entertainment , or supply chain experience.
• Strong negotiation skills involving complex, analytical category matters
• Demonstrated ability to define opportunities and risks, and facilitate selection of appropriate alternatives backed by strong data gathering and analytical skills;
• Highly motivated self-starter and creative thinker
• Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent excel and PowerPoint skills; and excellent organization and planning skills
• Knowledge and experience of principles, methods and practices related to strategic sourcing, and/or complex project management
• Experience in one or more categories including television or film production, post production, Home Entertainment supply chain or a closely related technical (soft) operations function
Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of buyers, purchasing officers, and related workers involved in purchasing materials, products, and services. Include wholesale or retail trade merchandising managers and procurement managers.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs