The Publishing Coordinator will support the office of Emerging Business and Global Licensing with three objectives:
1. Coordinate, track and distribute licensing and emerging business research and competitive reports regularly.
2. Responsible for packing and designing communication internally to the various offices. Additionally, be responsible for designing and creating presentations in Key Note for the department.
3. Organize the Global Forum mailbox including calendars updates and the Outlook invitation process. Also, be responsible for the distribution and posting of the presentations.
• Design and layout bi-weekly newsletters (HTML format for e-mail) for Global Licensing and Emerging Business.
• Coordinate and pull assets/logos and other product information into the communication as needed.
• Design backgrounds, embed media, including click-through to play for various department presentations
• Coordinate and communication updates weekly via Outlook
o Bi-Weekly Forum Invitations
o Posting of presentations
o Attendance reports
• Research competitive products, such as emerging digital products, and new business explorations (via online, media and news). Track and manage the following reports:
o Digital News Report (global and dept.)
o Bi-Weekly App Trend Report (global, department, learning group)
o Weekly Retail Sound Bite Series (dept.)
o Ongoing Digital App/ebook PubPlanning & Project Tracking report
o New Digital Business Tracking Reports – Contract Status, Discussion Updates (Dept.)
• Manage the dept. distribution for weekly communication (Digital trends, market news and other publishing movements in the market place)
• Other special projects as assigned by Emerging/Core Business & Global Licensing
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator (share examples if possible)
• Highly proficient in Key Note (all Mac based applications)
• Proven track record and examples of HTML design for e-mail
• Experience in online, web product development a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including cold calling
• High motivation and willingness to learn
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs