Our top Media Publishing Company is seeking a Publishing Coordinator for a 4 month temporary assignment with full benefits! The assignment has potential to extend if it's a good fit!
This temporary position will support the Publishing and Digital Media Franchise and Product Management team in three key ways:
o Coordinating a large publishing International event (April 2018).
o Franchise and Product Management activities including helping with publishing title planning, retail and marketing tactics across franchises
o Other new business/process support to help drive growth in our Global territories
Bologna Book Fair/International:
• Compile, check and audit various excel spreadsheets of data and develop master reports. Manage a list of over 1000+ data lines prior to deployment to external events invitation tool, then manage the collection of two additional deployments
• Manage and check submission templates for an internal meeting, including the review, edit and change some formatting of the slides (estimated 600 slides)
• Coordinate book collection (title management list) from 17 International offices.
• Assist with dept. calendars and scheduling including meeting room management and acceptance of Outlook invitations.
• Ship/pack various materials (stage and pack 2 – 3 dozen boxes of books for product display room at the event.
• Prepare various presentations/packages for internal meetings
• Back-up Events dept., as needed with additional packaging and prepping of materials, including customs invoices, packing lists.
• Create and maintain Outlook distribution lists
• Assist in designing monthly internal communication document that highlights product releases, marketing and retail initiatives
• Help with creation and coordination of digital assets for franchise marketing campaigns
• Maintain and update product and marketing documents and presentations
• Oversee product samples for displays and internal events
• Assist franchise team communication with key internal and external partners
Highly experienced with Keynote
• A Plus: InDesign and able to create and edit documents efficiently and with design expertise
• Proficient in Excel (spreadsheet/data analysis/working with formulas)
• Knowledgeable in all Mac based applications
• Ideally 1-2 years experience in coordination and project planning or similar role
• Enthusiastic, self starter, takes initiative, willingness to go above and beyond
• Team player, collaborative, positive attitude
• Passion for Disney
• Ability to lift 30/50 lbs.