My client is a leading integrated communications agency specialising in wellness & good living, and after a number of client wins they are bolstering their team and are now looking for a Publicist with a strong track record in PR, using data-led insights to devise creative ideas which ignite a story for sharing across owned and earned.
This is a crucial role in a fast-growing agency, with significant opportunity for training and advancing your career. It’s a great opportunity to work in a friendly team of PR, content and social media practitioners who work smart and like to succeed in a creative, fun and highly professional environment.
- Help clients achieve excellent results, focusing on content strategies, ideation, execution and outreach
- Researching and developing detailed content strategies, identifying content gaps and understanding the target audience, client business goals and how content can help achieve them
- Channel agnostic expertise ideally spans across PR and social media while drilling down in to media channels, content and influencer marketing
- Media pitching and conversion for modern PR results
- Brainstorming creative content ideas deployed across a variety of mediums and formats including copy, video, animation, data and more
- Staying abreast of the latest news and social media trends, sharing them with the wider team and (when relevant) proactively develop trend and news-jacks on the fly
- An ability to work with a newsroom style content creation process to ensure agile, yet high performance content output
- Working with and briefing copywriters, designers, developers and other content creators to deliver value-first high impact content
- Working with influential websites including news sites and high profiles blogs to evangelise the content to achieve a range of business goals
- Identifying and managing the creative output of influencers and social content creators
- Working with the client and the team to develop content integration and propagation strategies and tactics
- A strategic thinker with 3+ years’ experience in creating and implementing consumer insight-led brand initiatives that help generate storytelling through earned, owned and paid media
- A robust understanding of the Australian media, social & influencer landscape, as well a wealth of knowledge and trends in the lifestyle and wellbeing sphere
- Understanding of media landscape and ability to pitch in stories across earned which get cut through and ignite discussion in a positive impactful way
- A highly strategic mindset knows how to spark conversations both on and offline
- A passion for creative campaigns and collaborations and storytelling which atomises far and wide
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, passionate and positive PR practitioner. My client offers great benefits, training, work-life balance, salary and culture, they care about their people and support their professional growth.
Please get in touch with me at email@example.com or 02 8667 8888