Scope of the role...
To define and deliver the publishing brief for each assigned project ensuring that both commercial and creative objectives are met in a timely manner and on budget
Clear and effective communication with key stakeholders including the Business Units, Publishing teams, Brand and Marketing, Design, Print Buying & external agencies.
• Deliver against a predetermined critical path
• Managing conflicting demands from different sources at the same time
• Attention to detail
• Contributing to the increase of sales through all channels
• Determining content requirements for both print and online journey
• Manage the proofing process for each publications with all required stakeholders to an agreed schedule
• Up to date knowledge of product ranges by BU
• Arrange agency briefing of product range and provide accurate and on time information on the range for the season (from the buying teams)
• Co-ordinate and packing of products for photography. Ensuring the products are in good condition and delivered to the shoot on time for inclusion in the publication
• To be the central point of contact for product information and samples during photo shoots
• Co-ordinate the supply of all relevant and correct product copy to the agency within agreed timescales
• Acquire and supply correct existing product imagery (when required) to the agency for area within agreed timescales
• Liaise with Legal department to ensure compliance of all copy
• Provide departments with a list of products which will be sold through the catalogue
• Provide samples, document and communicate colour reprographic amendments to print /production teams
• Minimise costs by ensuring that all aspects of product and copy management is accurate
• Contribute to team lessons learnt to improve processes
• Exploit new systems and processes to build a better and more cost effective business
• Continually ensure personal behaviour reflects the vision and values of the business
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Scope of the role...