AQUENT is recruiting for a Public Relations Coordinator for an exciting role in McLean, VA!
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
In this role you will execute and support 2018 PR campaigns and strategies. Additional duties to include:
• Track earned media placements and social media
• Respond to ad-hoc research and data requests
• Develop quarterly reports and board memos and bi-annual reports s
• Manage and distribute bi-weekly clips newsletter
• Analyze industry e-mail surveys for key findings
• Distribute press releases to trade press; monitor and distribute press coverage
• Draft pitch materials for press outreach
• Draft new hire announcements
• Assist senior team members with strategic campaigns as needed
• 1-3 years prior experience minimum in a PR role.
• Proficient in MS Excel. Tracking/reporting is done in Excel.
• Experience writing press releases and drafting announcements.
• Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client.
• Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes.