Support Media and PR team in coordinating media efforts that increase the awareness and reputation of Company, people, programs, research and services. Provide accurate and timely, appropriate response to inbound media opportunities. Support management of media contacts, metrics and analytics in order to best target outreach, and also measure/report the value of our media placements.
• Use established and emerging tactics to maximize media coverage for the hospital and our enterprise.
• Support in content development and distribution across the owned channels.
• Manage inbound media requests and coordinate on-site media presence.
• Provide media preparation support as needed.
• Support management of weekly newsletter.
• Support monitoring efforts and development of reports.
• Support management of media contact lists.
• Support updates for Newsroom microsite
• Support media coordination for special projects
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
• Bachelor's degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university
• Experience: Two (2) years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to write quickly, succinctly, accurately and with grammatical excellence.
• Ability to manage response to high-pressure media deadlines and inquiries.
• Knowledge of computer systems, software and online tools used to manage and measure media relations activities.
• Knowledge and proven experience writing for traditional, web, and social media audiences.
• Ability to speak and write effectively at a level appropriate for the job.
• Health care and media relations experience preferred.