Our client is looking for Public Content Specialists to join a team that specializes in providing top-notch support to social media content creators who create content that might conflict with policies. This team manages the end-to-end support experience for creators who become ineligible to due to violating Eligibility Standards (MES) and/or Brand Safety guidelines.
The team would review requests submitted via internal and external reporting channels. Each member would be trained on relevant policies necessary to make decisions (i.e. Brand Safety guidelines and Implementation Standards).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Respond to internal and external requests within SLAs
- Provide excellent service to all stakeholders (i.e. content creators, cross-functional partners, etc.)
- Serve as an “on-call” in case of emergencies (may require weekend shifts)
- Provide language support for the team if content needs to be translated
- Aggregate partner feedback
- 1 year of work experience
- Ability to quickly absorb training on product and tool functionality
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to high accuracy
- Self-starter with experience surfacing trends proactively
- Communicates clearly verbally and via email
- Experienced social media user on mobile and web
- Ability to perform well autonomously
- Bachelor's degree