Tech company on Eastide is looking for a Prototype UX & Visual Designer. Someone that can design original compositions of marketing collateral and collaborate with UX and Brand teams.
This position is temp-to-perm and onsite.
Creative Agency experience is preferred.
• Create engaging user experiences that reflect strategic priorities and business objectives
• Design experiences that bring together multiple products and scenarios for mobile and web
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences
• Manage multiple projects in an agile workflow, defining and evolving requirements and solutions working with stakeholders across marketing, other UX groups, and engineering
• 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer, Product Designer or similar role.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• Experience with prototyping for consumer software products
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies
• Expert knowledge of visual, typographic, grid system and interaction design disciplines and principles.
• Expertise in motion, illustration and concept creation/visualization.
• Expertise in visual design and UX software such as Sketch, InVision or Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Online portfolio that demonstrates your UX, visual, and user interface design expertise.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
Estimated 80% of work is designing web pages and content that goes on websites. 20% designing web ads and motion graphics pieces.