Our large financial services client located in NYC is seeking a Proposal Writer/Communications Specialist for a year long contract position. This is a full-time, onsite position.
Key requirements for this role are: financial experience / experience with Seismic Dynamic Content Management or any RFP automation software.
• Supporting development, and delivery of communication documents (RFI/RFP responses and presentations).
• Supporting the proposal process from planning and research to message delivery
• Building relationships with key business partners
• Ensuring internal customer and external client deadlines are met through effective project management
• Identifying and utilizing best practices and leveraging the Value Proposition to differentiate the clients offering
2+ years of business experience and demonstrated strengths in the following:
• Producing compelling, professional, and customized client-facing messaging focused on winning or retaining business
• Analyzing and synthesizing information to create customized messages
• Excellent presentation and written/verbal communication skills, including proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
• Strong understanding of financial services industry
• Proven ability to drive results working independently and as part of a team
• Effective project and time management skills
• Strategic proposal writing experience a plus
• Understanding of expense management and/or corporate payments a plus
• Experience with Seismic Dynamic Content Management or any RFP automation software desired