- Develops, on deadline, a compelling, accurate story for a given opportunity. Specifically: requests for proposals (RFPs), stewardship reports, renewal strategies, and other reporting documents.
- Coordinates all aspects of proposal development for strategic and high-value sales opportunities and ensures flow through the entire process at optimal speed with a strong knowledge of grammar, spelling, and business/corporate writing style.
- Responsible for all daily proposal management activities, including development of work plans, schedules, meetings, reporting, deadlines, and milestones.
- Works directly with producers and service teams to collect, write, edit, and facilitate development of most written components of a proposal.
- Commands presence to ensure proposal teams remain calm and focused during stressful time constraints.
- Collaborates with other content coordinators on select assignments.
- Communicates succinctly with graphic designers when transitioning writing assignments to the design phase.
- Strategizes with the TCST Project coordinator on every assignment and supports the team daily by creating, editing, and revising Word and PPT documents.
- Receives requests for revisions and incorporates proposal updates as needed.
- Applies proposal process, methodology, and best practices.
- Ensure proposal meets criteria of the Texas Creative Services Manager.
- Facilitates the printing of proposals with quality and efficiency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat Pro required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign for editing documents and making design changes.
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills using Windows applications.
- Thorough and detail-oriented, organized, with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects of varied lengths and deadline constraints.
- Works independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to collaborate with both onsite and remote teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Associates degree required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.