JOB TITLE: Proposal Manager
SALARY: £30-32k + benefits
Our client, one of the UK's largest employers, is looking for a Proposal Manager with InDesign experience to join their team, located in Uxbridge.
The chosen candidate will be assisting the sales and operations teams to create, populate and submit bid response documents that are compliant, persuasive and capable of winning. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic candidates able to combine proposal experience with hands-on InDesign skills.
As Proposal Manager you will complete the PQQs, compiling the master response template while following the agreed bid plan. You will also edit and proof read responses and submit the final document to ensure that print and courier schedules are adhered to and create presentation and mood board material for presentations using InDesign software.
- Creative design input to the final bid documentation, including designing folders and tabs if required
- Working with the bid team, bid writers and salespersons to manage and prepare tender response documents and accompanying presentations using various software including InDesign
- Providing ad-hoc support to the sales and retention team, including such things as designing and publishing presentations, booklets and brochures, reading ITT and managing the response portal
- Responsibility for pre-tender documents, including helping to maintain a database of company information and liaise with experts in other departments to update the information as necessary
- Liaise with external designers in relation to folder and bespoke requirements ensuring that budget controls and processes are adhered to
- Be aware of cost limitations on the project and ensure potential over expenditure is escalated
- Edit and proof read responses and submit the final document to ensure that print and courier schedules are adhered to
- Create presentation and mood board material for presentations using InDesign software
- Desktop Publishing to Intermediate Level, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Suite
Advanced Word (with ability to use styles, columns, insert pictures from file)
Advanced PowerPoint (working with slide masters and creating a PowerPoint presentation from scratch)
- Knowledge of Excel (for basic formatting of spreadsheets)
- Typing 45+ WPM Good
- English grammar and spelling for proof reading documents
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn about, bid management processes and best practice e.g. Shipley methodology
- Knowledge of food/FM outsource services and solutions
- Previous bid experience would be advantageous
The benefits package offers a pension scheme, life assurance, sick pay and company discounts.
One of the UK's largest employers. You will be joining a company that offers excellent career and development opportunities, that also values integrity, team work and a can-do attitude.
If you are interested in the role, please apply ASAP with your CV and pdf showcasing your work (if you have one).
**Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
JOB TITLE: Proposal Manager