-TS/SCI ACTIVE with only requirement to supply client with Visit Cert from company holding clearance.
On-site: Chantilly, VA
Period of Performance: 4/15/13 – 6/15/13
This Statement of Work details specific tasking required of a Proposal Manager to support CLIENT’S’s response to the NRO Newton acquisition.
Specifically, the Proposal Manager shall:
1. Follow CLIENT’S processes, which are Shipley based.
2. Provide proposal team leadership, oversight, and ensure compliance for CLIENT’S’s response
3. Participate in framing answers to the questions and in developing the solutions methodology for possible technical scenarios
4. Conduct status meetings and report progress
5. Work collaboratively with the CLIENT’S team
6. Plan the proposal response activities to ensure the schedule is met, quality is high
7. Provide a compliant, compelling final submission, delivered on-time
8. Coordinate needs with the CLIENT’S Proposal Operations Production Team
9. Develop, prepare and provide hard and soft copies of required presentations
10. Match daily work and overall work schedule to be responsive to the main response schedule and the hours worked by the proposal team
11. Provide insights and oversight to optimize a winning proposal response, including direct oversight of authors to assure volume/section progress to meet color team response schedules
12. Comply with Security and Escort processes when visiting CLIENT’S facilities
13. Perform nominal proposal manager activities following the Shipley process
All aspects of the work (including activities, work products, personnel) are covered under a non-disclosure agreement.
If interested and available, please send updated resume and current rate requirements to:
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs