Dont yew hait reeding ads taht clearly wrnÍt proofed before they got published? If ur a stikler for spelling, grammr and punktuation and; the most imprnt part of you're job is the perfection of things like this, than, we need you!
Find the mistakes? (We hope so.)
We're looking for Proofreaders who are available for freelance and/or full-time opportunities onsite in the metro Detroit area.
- These positions entail proofreading and editing to quickly turn around large documents so that NO TYPO leaves the department
- Candidates must be self-managing, able to work as part of a cohesive team and efficient and organized with their own work
- You must also be very efficient with all of the necessary computer programs required for the position. Cross-platform experience is a definite plus
- Working with creatives and marketing professionals, the proofreader in this position will be proofing hard copy documents, as well as various types of creative collateral.
- Ad agency experience a plus and automotive proofreading experience is preferable. Chicago Style preferred.
The perfect candidate will have previously held a position where they ensured:
- Correct/accurate verbiage, graphics, charts, and colors
- Branding guidelines were followed to the letter
- Manuscripts presented accurate data/material
- Accuracy of facts, numbers, and units of measurement
- Jobs complied with client requirements
- Flawless communication with the clients
- 2+ years prior professional proofreading experience