We're looking for a talented and detail oriented traffic manager/Proofreader hybrid person who can work with a large fundraising client with their print and digital marketing materials. Do you live for AP Style manuals and can spot a typo a mile away? Do you enjoy working with both print and interactive? You might be the newest team member for this great company located here in Peabody! We are looking for someone who can help this large company as a traffic manager and proofreader. You would be working with art directors, designer, copywriters and the creative director of this great team!
This is an on-site, full time position that is TEMP TO PERM!
excellent proofreading skills and strong attention to detail Experience proofreading both print and digital products.
• Bachelor’s degree (MBA or other Master’s preferred). Communications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working collaboratively within a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment, as well as learn and adapt to new technologies.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
• Candidate should have advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Work in a team environment and help manage projects and the process flow
ABOUT THE ROLE: This is a FULL TIME, temp to perm role! This client is looking to add someone to their team quickly so the trial period might be VERY quick!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs