Our healthcare client is seeking a Proofreader with Medicare experience. This is a remote position working fulltime hours. Ideal for central and east coast applicants. Could possibly require weekend and evening hours to meet deadline.
Client will require background screening.
- Responsible for providing proofreading support to the Marketing Communications (Marcom) team.
- Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures accuracy of materials produced by Marcom, and compliance with Corporate, Brand, Legal and Plain Language guidelines.
- Proofreads high-profile design and copywriting projects.
- Helps educate internal and external writers and designers on updates to the Corporate, Brand, Legal and Plain Language guidelines.
- Maintains strict adherence to marketing/production deadlines and provides final sign-off on projects at file release stage to ensure accuracy.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in Communications, Journalism or a related field
- 2 years of professional proofreading experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in health insurance or managed care preferred.
- Strong written communication skills and a solid command of the English language. Working knowledge of Associate Press style guidelines.