The creative group at this Top Software Company has an opening for a Proofreader — a talented, detail-oriented person who can help make sure our content is the best it can be.
You must be able to:
• Work independently and as part of the creative team.
• Understand the business and industry of our internal clients and external customers.
• Provide excellent service.
• Participate in all necessary internal and external meetings — briefings, status, and presentations.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously for various clients, and work with project management to meet all deadlines.
• Maintain strong, proactive relationships with all members of the creative team, as well as members of the client team.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree.
• You have meticulous attention to detail and can solve problems quickly and accurately.
• You are highly skilled at proofreading for mechanical errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, consistency, and syntax.
• You can adhere to our corporate brand style guide and AP messaging, and enforce that in others’ writing.
• You are proficient in light copyediting, clarifying messages without changing the meaning or creativity of content.
• You can diplomatically explain style and grammar rules to colleagues and internal clients and work with them to copy solutions.
• You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate a "can do" attitude to all challenges.
• You have a desire to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment, which requires flexibility and big-picture thinking.
• You can interpret creative direction, and maintain a learner’s mindset.
This Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs