Our client, an agency servicing clients in the pharma industry, is hiring a contract Proofreader / Copy Editor for a 6-12 month contract! They need someone 40 hours/week and this person must sit onsite in their Malvern PA office 4 out of 5 days during the week.
- proofreading/copyediting experience
- if they have copywriting experience, that would be good, but not needed
- need pharma experience - requirement
- need to be able to work on site in Malvern, PA 4 out of 5 work days
- 40 hours/week
- 6months to 1 year with possibility to extend past
Background on role:
- Our client has multiple agencies uploading marketing & sales training materials into a system which tracks edits during the med/legal/reg review process.
- This editor will have access to the system and they will be reviewing every piece that is submitted. The review process is summarized below:
- They are going to be reviewing marketing materials prior to med/legal/regulatory review. This is their chance to flag any misspellings, grammatical errors, inconsistencies in language, etc.
- After the Med/legal/reg review, they are comparing the final piece to the m/l/r comments to ensure that comments are pulled through. They can flag misspellings and grammar, but the expectation is slightly different for this review as they will not be providing recommends on wordsmitthing, etc.
- They also review the job one more time at the proofing stage, this is a complete read through for misspellings.